PharmacyGo values your trust and is committed to protecting your personal information. This page outlines our policies regarding privacy and it is subject to change at any time.
Types of Information Collected
We collect personal information when it’s required for certain services, and we take measures to ensure confidentiality. PharmacyGo will identify the reason for personal information collection either before or at the time the information is collected, whenever possible.
The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Your name
- Email addresses
- Date of birth
- Contact information
- Medical records and other health information for managing prescriptions
- Purchase history and preferences
We also use some tracking technologies to collect information about visitors to our site. They include web server logs, cookies and pixel tracking, geo-location, and other tracking technologies.
How Personal Information is Used
We use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including:
- Providing pharmacy related services
- Communicating with your doctor or other individuals involved in your care
- Providing health education communications
- Providing loyalty programs
- Communicating about products and services
We may share information with organizations or individuals outside PharmacyGo if we have a good faith belief that this is required to:
- Comply with laws, legal processes, and regulations
- Protect the safety, rights, or property of our users or the public
- Detect security issues, fraud, or technical problems
We use appropriate safeguards to protect the personal information we collect. Access is restricted to our employees, contractors, and representatives who require access, and they are subject to confidentiality obligations.
When transmitting sensitive information, we use encryption technology to secure it. However, due to the nature of the Internet, it is not possible to guarantee 100% security.
Third Party Links
Please note that our site contains links to websites that are operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites.
If you require further information or have any questions, contact us here.